Monday, January 11, 2016

Final Day Of Planning


FINAL DAY OF PLANNING

Okay, well the last chapter has now received my notes for the changes I'm going to make.

Actually, the major difference from the old to the new will be because of the enhancements, which I feel will carry this story through to the end.

The bottom line is, I think by the time I have completed this part of editing that I will be able to begin moving it towards publication.

Whew!...

So what's next?

Tomorrow, I'll begin on chapter one, making the changes. I will always keep to my minimum requirement of three pages a day. However, I'm sure there will be times when I'll be able to produce more.

My hope is it'll take about three days per chapter. Although there will be some that only need one. If I look at the three day schedule, knowing I write Monday through Friday only, I can see me finishing the editing (ready for moving to a Literary Agent) by around March 3rd.

My original plan is to have it all ready by the end of February (aiming, more precisely by February 29th).

So, somewhere I have to make up three days if I'm to maintain my schedule.

I guess we'll see how it goes!

Hope you have an amazing day.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment