Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day Ten Of Editing


DAY TEN OF EDITING

Well, to my surprise, I managed to get through half of chapter three. This is huge and it keeps me on track.

Wow....

"Wow"... I say that a lot, don't I? I know, I know. However, it's only because I'm constantly amazing myself.

It also means that if I can continue at this pace, then I will be able to reach that goal. Even though its self-imposed.

Why is a plan important? Why not just write and whatever comes out.... comes out?

Well, for me, having a target in mind helps me to stay focused. I feel that pull every time I sit down to begin my day. You might think that it takes away the enjoyment of writing, however, for me it only helps to build the excitement.

You and I both know what I'm aiming for. I think this helps you to see if I'll make it or how close will I get.

The other question... "Why not just write and whatever comes out.... comes out?"

well, I still do have that happen. The difference is, with my attention on reaching my daily objective it helps to keep the creativity sharp too. Oddly enough.

I work well with a deadline. (At least I like to think I do. Lol.)

Anyway, it's just a quick note to let you know that this is where I'm at.

I hope you have an incredible day.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment