Friday, January 22, 2016

Day Eleven of Editing - Almost To Chapter Four


DAY ELEVEN OF EDITING - ALMOST TO CHAPTER FOUR

Well, I have just a couple more pages and chapter three will be done, onto the next one!

I didn't quite finish with this one but that's okay. I know, I'll have it done tomorrow and be into the beginning of the next one right away. If I work hard at it, I think I can still reach chapter five by Monday.

While that would be great, it'll also give me a sense of how the next four will go. Hopefully, I'll move through them with equal speed.

We'll see.

Sure is fun to be able to be on this journey. The discipline that is needed (for me, anyway) is necessary if I'm to finish the book and be proud that I'm representing myself well.

I have a feeling you'll love it.

Remember this is a paranormal mystery. The title of the book is: "Dream, Recurring". It's my hope that I will be able to have an awesome screenplay with it too. One which will be well received by Hollywood too.

For those that don't know, my logline is:

"Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it."

This is the "hook", the "what is it?" when someone asks about it.

A logline is meant to be one or two sentences that you, myself or a Producer can tell if they like the concept or not.

Hopefully, they'll like it enough to see the screenplay and love the read.

Anyway, I thought I better go. 

I hope that you are having an incredible day and that this sees you well.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment