Monday, January 25, 2016

Days Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen - Into Chapter Five!


DAYS TWELVE, THIRTEEN AND FOURTEEN - INTO CHAPTER FIVE!

Holy Cow! I made it!

I was actually hoping to be well into chapter five's editing today. However I am there even if it's not as far as I was hoping to be. I'll take that as a victory!

The first four chapters have been rewritten, edited and are now to my Editor for review. I have a feeling she's going to love them.

Remember my editor is my amazing wife! Both of us work really well together and I think she'll be extremely happy with the changes that I made thus far.

I'll be so glad when I have this book looking good! A much needed rest will be awesome! Plus to be able to say "YES! This is what I've been working towards!". I can't wait!

Whew....

Working seven days a week on this is what I'm convinced will help me reach the goal of February 29th. Hopefully this week will see me go through as many chapters, which will set me up for that date. If can move through to chapter eight or nine by next Monday that would be awesome. We'll see.

As I move deeper into the novel, there are more changes that will take place of course. However, the story line is now pretty rooted in the new direction. So it shouldn't be too bad. Lol.

This "new direction" is actually the intended path that I originally wanted to see in this story. I hope you like it when you finally get to read it.

I really do love the fact that you are here watching this unfold with me. It makes me feel like you want to see it and hopefully are becoming inspired to follow your dreams too!

Don't ever forget that! As you uncover what you really love, you find your purpose in life and realize, as I have, the more you do that, the more the Universe supports you.

So enjoy the ride and thank you for continuing to follow in mine!

Hope you have an amazing day!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment