Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Editing Begins


EDITING BEGINS:

I'm back from my Christmas break and I started the process of making the changes to the book.

Everyday that I'm working on the novel, from now on, you'll see a post from me in here. (That means: Monday through Friday I'll be doing something towards completion of the project.)

So here goes:

Today was about planning what areas and changes that I would work on for chapters one through five.

It was an interesting process as I started to think what do I need to do to enhance the story. My editor and I, (Lisa and I), worked on some interesting concepts during the break that I'm going to bring in to the manuscript.

These are designed to ensure that the book stays on point and that your reading experience is second to none.

So what are some of the changes/enhancements that I'm making?

Well, without giving away the story, here are some sneak peeks:

*Enhancing the dream to bring in greater depth of the back story and mystery.
*Ensuring that the antagonist is darker, scarier.
*Introduction of the main characters in a better way that more falls inline with the tale.

These changes are exciting and I look forward to actually writing them. (That begins on Monday.)

Anyway, I look forward to tomorrow and I'm so blessed that you want to come along for the ride.

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment