Friday, January 8, 2016

Day Three Of Editing: Planning Almost Complete


DAY THREE OF EDITING: PLANNING ALMOST COMPLETE.

Well, this took a little longer today, some interesting things were happening.

I was focused on chapters ten through twelve, with chapter thirteen to plan on Monday. Almost ready to begin the actual rewriting.

I'm growing with excitement!

So, what was going on?

Well, now my emotions are completely invested in enhancing the story. I just want to start writing but I know if I don't do this part of the process, I'll loose track of where the book needs to go.

Plus I like the fact that I've left the last chapter for one entire day of review.

There were parts that I was reading, because I know of the original concept and that the changes will bring it back to that, which had me wonder why I even wrote those parts in.

Sometimes story-lines run away from you if your not careful...

Clearly, I was not as cautious as I should have been! Lol.

Thank goodness for editing!

Well, I wouldn't want to put something out there that you didn't like. (I know the paranormal isn't for everyone and I'm sure I won't be able to please some people but you can only put best foot forward. :) )

Much of today was all about following up on yesterday's work. Indeed Wednesday's as well. It just feels good that I'm close to putting this all together.

Hope you have an amazing day!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment