Friday, January 15, 2016

Day Four Of Editing


DAY FOUR OF EDITING

So, I'm over halfway through with this chapter now. Okay, I'm starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere.

I've also just made the decision that I'm going to be working seven days a week on this until all of the book is through the editing process. It'll speed things up a lot.

However, I'm only going to post on my blog Monday through Friday, still. After all, it is the weekend and that will allow some time to pass before you read the progress.

What I'm thinking that will do, is give you the impression, on Mondays, that a fair bit of work has taken place. Which it will.

My hope is, you'll go "Wow! He really did do a lot!" Or something to that effect. Lol.

I've been thinking that I really love this process. I feel like I am sharing a journey with you and you are there, reading what I've done for the day.

I like that. Even though I have no idea if you really are, I continue on, because I think you want to follow this along. :)

I am going to be making some changes to the blog. I'm about ready to create a facebook page just for my writing. You will be able to click that link and follow me there and I am going to add a twitter button too. So you can follow me there as well.

I want to make it easy for you, if that is something you want to do.

Back to how many pages I've written: Twelve, as of today.

Remember, there are twenty pages to every chapter and I write three of them everyday.

It really is impressive how that adds up and gives you, the writer, the very real sense you are moving through the book.

This is why I like that. It's small moves which add up to one big novel, when it's finished.

If you are ever interested in becoming that author, then DO IT! It takes a while, but even when you have written your first draft, the rewards are awesome! It is a satisfaction that you can write something that big and the hope that one day you will have readers wanting to buy your book!

Anyway, that's enough for me today.

My hope is, that you have a great day and all is well.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment