Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day Three Of Editing


DAY THREE OF EDITING

Whew, almost half way through the first chapter.

This is turning out to be awesome! I'm so thrilled with where this is going.

I know, I know. I'm saying that an awful lot. However, having seen the first chapter where I began and how it is shaping out now, I know it's the correct course of action.

I'm loving this process!

I'm thinking about introducing the characters so you can get to know them. It is something I've been thinking about since I began this. However, I would do it in an "interview" style.

In other words, I would ask "them" questions and they, of course would answer back.

I think it would be kind of fun but we will see.

It's sometimes difficult to fill this page because I don't want to be giving too much away, however I want to be recording that I'm making steady progress.

To be honest, I think it can be frustrating for you to hear the same things over and over. For that, I'm sorry.

Having said that, this is writing. This IS the way in which we writers move through the pages. It can take a while but the effort is so worth it in the end when you finally get to read a new and exciting book.

I therefore am very thrilled that you are hanging in there with me. Watching this from where you are, probably wondering when publication is going to happen.

I wonder the same thing too. However, I know that it will take place. It's just a matter of a little bit of time.

I hope you will be ready to read it when it finally happens and you will be able to say "I followed that guy as he created it".

Thank you again for being here and I hope you won't be disappointed.

Have an awesome day.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment