Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day Two Of Editing


DAY TWO OF EDITING

Whew, what a day! Began planning chapters six through nine.

Because of the enhancements in the earlier chapters and the need to remove old story lines that don't serve the book, I found myself planning to rewrite most of these chapters.

This will take a little time but I can't wait to see the outcome.

I am certain that the remainder of the novel will go like this too, however it just means it's going to really elevate the original concept.

I can't wait!

WOW!

So what changes have I made?

* Removed an old interaction between the main characters.
* Developed love interests for each of them (Lucy and Sam).
* Removed some characters that weren't necessary, so the story could better focus on them.

I'm very hopeful that you will really enjoy the final product just as much as I'm loving creating it.

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment