Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day Sixteen - Definitely Into Chapter Six Now


DAY SIXTEEN - DEFINITELY INTO CHAPTER SIX NOW

Well, chapter five is officially edited and I can now begin the next chapter.

The interesting thing is that I've now added quite a large amount of story which basically means that I have pushed the original chapter almost to seven.

This is where the rubber's going to meet the road now though because the story has changed for the better.

So what does this mean?

Well, I think this will take me a couple of days to move through six. If chapter seven happens the same then I will be at eight for Monday. If I'm off by a little then it will depend by how much.

These days are blurring together now as I hopefully put this book into shape.

On a side note - My wife has read the first four chapters of the new material and she really enjoyed it. It has the feeling of the original story, which is what I'm aiming for.

I will most likely have some minor changes to do there but it won't take me nearly as long as this one is.

I believe that the target of February 29th is still a really good goal and achievable. Hoping to have enough time to make sure the tweaks are done plus the final grammatical checks are performed.

Anyway, just a quick note today. I hope this finds you well and you have an amazing day.

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment