Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day Nine Of Editing


DAY NINE OF EDITING

Well, chapter two is done. Onto chapter three tomorrow. Whew....

If I can keep pace with this, I think I will be at chapter five by Monday. That would be awesome!

By that time I will be moving into act two and looking forward to the progress.

It will also mean that I have a chance to meet my goal of February 29th.

I love the editing being done. I know I've said that before but I really am confident that it will be exactly what I was hoping it would become and more, after all these years.

Remember, there is thirteen chapters to this book and twenty pages for each chapter. That should make for about two hundred and sixty (260) pages .

It is interesting when you write something on this scale how involved everything becomes and how detailed you can go.

It's such a joy to say "Wow, I can do that".

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm now beginning to move faster and show that I might actually reach my goal.

I hope you have an amazing day.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment