Friday, April 22, 2016

Website


WEBSITE

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream. Revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's Post:)

Okay, sorry about yesterday. I was working hard at both the synopsis once again and the sales copy. Today I added some things on the sales copy and continued planning the website.

At this point I'm realizing that I will release the site when I have locked down the sales copy and have the cover for the book. 

That being said I won't release the that information here until I know I have it.

However, I can show you what I'm thinking about my site:


HOME:

I have the latest story shown on the front. If it isn’t available, display the release date and show the description (Sales Copy or “trailer”) of it along with the cover. Also my twitter and facebook page links here too.

ABOUT ME:

This is where I will talk about me (in the third person). The reason for this is it comes across more professional.

BOOKS:

This is where all of the links to Amazon will be for all of my novels. I might show up and coming projects here too.

CONTACT ME:

I want to have a form where people can feel free to write to me directly. It will not show my email address but it will go straight to it.

MEDIA:

This is where I will show any links to newspaper articles (interviews), podcast links or videos where I’m talking or there is news to share here. (From the media, not my blog.)

BLOG:

This shows the latest post from my blog here. I will also have a general link to the site but the focus will always be the most current one.

So those are the categories that you will see on the website, with what I'm thinking I'll have in them. I hope you like. :)

I hope you have a great day.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment