Friday, April 1, 2016

Day Sixty-One


DAY SIXTY-ONE

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

Well, today is Friday! Woohoo! That means I'll catch you up on Monday but I have to say that today was a great day.

I'm almost halfway through this chapter. Sometimes it's slow going as I figure out the new storyline but I'm getting there.

I look forward to the countdown which will begin fairly soon.

I think timing is everything and I honestly feel that I will be able to launch this with good momentum. (I hope.)

All the while you've been following this progress too. 

Just a recap on the plan:

When I reach the beginning of "countdown" I'll be posting the first two pages of each chapter here on my blog for you to read. I'll do this once a week.

Then once all thirteen have been posted, I'll launch the book.

You and I should be able to get an exact date just from the release of each section. However, I will make sure that I say it over and over again as to when it's actually happening.

Anyway, I hope you're day goes great and I'll talk more to you on Monday.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment