Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Synopsis And Sales Copy


SYNOPSIS AND SALES COPY

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream. Revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's Post:)

So the synopsis is edited to my satisfaction. I think I did pretty well there. This will be used if anyone (from a professional perspective, for example the one that assists with the cover design) needs it to help create that for the book.

However, I also worked on the sales copy. I'm going to edit this tomorrow and I should be able to show that here. I hope you like it.

I'll also get started on the website for sure tomorrow. :)

Cutting it close, I know but I really want to make sure I have what I need for the rest of the project.

This is the beginning of where all of the pieces start to really come together. Once the countdown really gets underway I will be solely focused on building momentum every week.

The hope is that people will become more and more excited the closer I get to launch.

We shall see. I really hope so. :)

Anyway, I hope your day is going great and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment