Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day Sixty-Nine


DAY SIXTY-NINE

(For my new readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's post:)

Well, three more pages. Good job thus far. Moving at this pace will see the major editing completed on Thursday.

This overhaul is not the end of the changes being made but it will only go faster the next time round.

I will have the new version which actually goes back to the original concept. This means that I won't have to spend that much time on each section.

That is definitely good news.

As a side note: I have learned a better way to begin the next novel.

The process that I will employ is this:

Title
Logline
Synopsis
Treatment (of the three acts)
General Outline
Book

This will cut down on any extensive overhaul later and see an even better manuscript appear.

Anyway, I hope your day is going by very well. I'll talk with you tomorrow. :)

Mark




No comments:

Post a Comment