Friday, April 8, 2016

Day Sixty-Seven


DAY SIXTY-SEVEN

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

(For my new readers:)

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

Well... I overslept. Ugh. Lol. I didn't get as far as I wanted to today but I'll make up for it on the weekend.

Fortunately, as I'm my own boss, I don't have someone coming to me writing me up because I'm late. That's definitely a plus when it comes to this. :)

However, I still moved it forward. Plus I am just about halfway through. I think it's looking good so far.

It's Friday here so that means I'll talk to you again on Monday.

I guess I don't have much to say today because I really didn't get very far. Lol.

Mostly I hope that I'm helping to show you that it really is possible to follow your own dreams. :)

Anyway, I hope you have a great day.

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment