Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day Sixty-Six


DAY SIXTY-SIX

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

Great day today. Almost halfway through the chapter. I'll be well past that point tomorrow. Woohoo!

Looks like when I'm complete with this second edit that I'm going to take a week off and create the website along with my profile on Amazon.

Doing this will help me get started on the marketing of the book in earnest and begin the building phase, moving closer to launch.

Once that's done, I'll go back to editing and do the "third draft" which will be the final process.

In that I will make sure that the last of the changes are done, from my amazing editor and do grammatical checks too.

It will take much less time to go through all of that because there isn't the same amount of work to do. :)

At that point I'll copyright (with the Library of Congress) and ask a proofreader to check it out.

It should be in great shape I look forward to that too!

I'll finish the cover and begin the countdown.

Once I'm in "Countdown" there will be thirteen weeks before I release it. Each week I will produce the first two pages of each chapter for you to read right here.

I will also be in full "marketing" mode as I finally begin the audience building.

I hope you are enjoying this ride as I move my first novel to publication. What a ride!

I hope you're having a great day!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment