Monday, April 11, 2016

Day Sixty-Eight


DAY SIXTY-EIGHT

(For my new readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's log:)

Well, I was hoping to get quite a bit of work done over the weekend, however, that really didn't happen. Lol.

I have to say that I really enjoy taking the time off. Plus, when I think about it, the book now has it's own rhythm. Monday through Friday.

Which I know that this week I will have the last chapter rewritten and that excites me. 

Beginning next week I should begin the process of constructing my website. I'll take that week to do just that, which will give me a short break from the writing and editing. 

I will also make sure that I get my profile up and running on Amazon. (I will need it if I'm to have my book for sale there. :) )

I think, if I can I will also begin work on the synopsis. My hope would be that I have that done so I can use that if and where I need to. 

(I'll show it here, when it's done.)

Anyway, I hope you have an incredible day.

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment