Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Synopsis


SYNOPSIS

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream. Revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's Post:)

So it had to be completed. The synopsis that is. Which I now have done. I'm just going to edit it tomorrow and I can move on to the next thing - the sales copy.

I discovered that I could write that from the outline. At least something for me to have as a basic, as I learn how to write that too.

That would be shorter and hopefully draw you in to want to read the novel. 

Once that's done, I'll begin the work on the website. I'm hoping to have that up and running by the beginning of next week.

The thing I'm noticing is all of this learning that I'm doing. I know the process is pretty cool and I think I'm showing what it takes to write even a single book but my hope is that once I've done this for my first one, I should be able to duplicate it for the rest.

When that happens, I can summarize for you exactly the steps I took so if you actually want to write your own novel, you can follow what I've learned as a self-publisher.

Anyway, I hope your day is going amazing and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment