Friday, April 15, 2016

Day Seventy-Two


DAY SEVENTY-TWO

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream. Revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's Post:)

So I reviewed the last five pages of chapter thirteen and printed them up. Lisa now has the final sections of the second draft.

I believe I have served this story well in this version and I look forward to beginning the third and final draft.

In the last rendition, I will cover the minor changes that she has found, grammatical checks and finally just make sure the formatting is where I want it.

Then I will copyright it with the Library Of Congress. A HUGE milestone at that point!

I love that thought!

I'm also excited to create my website. The aim of that will be a place you can go to learn more about me. Have the links to all of my books that I offer. Have a link to the blog, of course. Be able to sign up to become a subscriber where you will receive a weekly update. Finally anything else I can think of.

My thought is to keep it simple and functional. The less complex it is, the easier it will be to download.

So simple is better.

Anyway, I hope this day has you in good spirits and I look forward to talking with you on Monday.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment