Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day Two


DAY TWO

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream. Revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's Post:)

Great news, chapter one is as far as I can go for right now. I am going to do the grammatical checks and final formatting last, after everything is done. 

On to the next one starting tomorrow. I'm not surprised at that pace because there isn't the kind of overhaul that I needed to do in the last draft.

In addition I just learned that a tagline would be good to have so I created one:

The only ones that know these secrets are dead.

I like it. Short and sweet. I'm going to test it out today. See what kind of reaction I get. Let me know what you think?

Anyway, progress is good and going as it should. I think it'll look really great when it's all said and done.

I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment