Monday, April 4, 2016

Days Sixty-Two, Sixty-Three And Sixty-Four


DAYS SIXTY-TWO, SIXTY-THREE AND SIXTY-FOUR

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

This weekend was huge! I have finished chapter twelve and now have the editing notes inputted and formated the last section!

I'm giving myself a full seven days once again from tomorrow to make sure the ending is worthy of a book that you would want to read.

Remember this is the second draft. The third and final draft has yet to be done. However, the changes are minor in comparison.

I realized that this is like writing three novels in one because of the changes taking place. It's awesome for me as I get to make sure that it's a good story that I think you'll like and it is the tale I wanted to say but couldn't all those years ago.

I hope your day is going great and I look forward to talking to you some more tomorrow. :)

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment