Friday, April 29, 2016

Day Three


DAY THREE

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream. Revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

(Today's Post:)

A lot was done in this session. I made the changes that my editor noted (my loving and amazing wife) and corrected the "said's". This puts me in a good place for this weekend to fix the duplicates. 

I'm hoping that I'll be in chapter three by Monday. (Back to working mostly six to seven days a week. Lol.)

The quicker I can do this, the faster I can ultimately get the countdown started and finally in your hands.

On another note, I've been learning about marketing that has been really helpful for me. The resources that I'm using I will say later as I gather them all up and work the launch the best way that I know how.

Essentially it goes something like:

Try and have book clubs read it. Hopefully they feel inspired to write a review. (Plus anyone else who wants to read it.)

Then market the book after that. (The importance is to have some reviews because almost all buying decisions will be from those reports.)

For that to happen I will also want my website up and running before the book is in the hands of the initial readers.

I figure I could do a "pre-launch of the ebook a week or two before the actual launch of the POD novel.

I know I'll be busy for the first month after the manuscript is available for sure. :)

Anyway, I hope today finds you well and I look forward to talking to you on Monday.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment