Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Days Forty-Nine And Fifty


DAYS FORTY-NINE AND FIFTY

Wow! Okay, so its been a while. Well, I've been able to move through some more of chapter ten. That's the good news. 

The bad news is, right now, it's slow going because there is the new material that I'm splicing into the story.

However I'm getting there. It'll look awesome when this section is done. I can't wait!

Well, it's been an eventful weekend and Monday. Some of the time has been spent waiting for the power to come back on and part of the time has been doing the other things I need to do around the house. Lol.

In any case, here we are and I'm back at it looking forward to continuing to make incredible progress on this wonderful book.

I hope your Tuesday/Wednesday is going great! Edging ever closer to the weekend. Lol.

I hope you're plans for your days off are restful and enjoyable, no matter what you're going to do!

Anyway, I'm happy to be back at it. I look forward to tomorrow.

Talk to you later.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment