Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day Fifty-One


DAY FIFTY-ONE

I'm going to start every post from now on with the title and the logline.

It occurred to me that I maybe having new readers come here and I thought it'd be good to let them know (and remind you too) of what this is all about.

So here goes:

Title: 

Dream, Recurring

Logline: 

"Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it."

Let your imagination wonder! :)

So today was exciting as I interlaced some more of the new material in with the old.

I think it'll look really good.

Wait a minute! I keep saying that don't I?

I know, I know. I'm probably just a tad bit bias. Lol. However, I think what I'm feeling is that the pieces are starting to come together. 

After all, every day I get closer and closer to being complete with the manuscript.

It's hard not to feel that energy. It's been a project of mine that has lasted years.

Even for you, it's been months. (Or days.) Unless this is your first post that you're checking out. In which case: "welcome"!

Still I'm not ready. 

However, I can see this coming together now pretty quick.

I haven't been able to start my website yet but I should be working on that real soon.

Anyway, thank you again for being here.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment