Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day Forty-Two


DAY FORTY-TWO

Okay, so I'm three quarters the way through this chapter. Whew!

It's feeling like a challenge. However I've found that often when writing becomes difficult, as I push through it seems to be a better section.

In other words. Even if there are difficulties in writing, ALWAYS move through it! Getting it down in the beginning (or a second time) will help you complete your novel.

(I'm moving to a larger font mainly because I find it's easier for me to see it while I'm writing. Lol.)

Yes I'm forty-five and I like to see slightly larger words. Lol. :)

Anyway, despite the obvious challenges that I'm having with this one, I am getting there. I'll be very happy when I move to chapter ten.

I think because I already know that I have quite a bit there that I want to keep. Which will ultimately save time.

At the pace I'm currently going, I should be able to start that one by Saturday. We'll see. :)

I hope that you will have an awesome day, and may all of your dreams be coming true.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment