Friday, March 4, 2016

Day Forty-Four


DAY FORTY-FOUR

Wow! I did it! I'm done with the major editing phase of chapter nine! 

Onto the next one tomorrow! Whew.........

What a relief. I have this feeling you're going to really enjoy it.

When I'm done with the editing (including grammatical checks, etc.) I'm going to post here, once a week, the first two pages of each chapter for you to read!

This will signal the countdown to publication and of course launch.

Remember, there are thirteen chapters.

That will give me the time I need to start the process of creating my website, moving the manuscript to Amazon and finalizing the cover, etc.

Plus I think you'll enjoy taking a small peak into the journey that the story is. Actually, I really think you'll love it!

At least I hope you do.

Anyway, I'll talk more about that as I get closer to beginning the countdown.

In the meantime, for me this is Friday so, you know what that means...

I'll talk to you again on Monday! :)

I hope you have an amazing day and a great weekend!

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment