Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day Fifty-Nine


DAY FIFTY-NINE

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

Today was a great day in the beginning process of correcting chapter twelve.

The story is really coming together and I have a sense that wrapping it up is going to be awesome.

I think you'll enjoy it. :)

After this one, is the last chapter of the book to correct. I'm really looking forward to this.

I'm confident that once everything is together it will make every bit a great story. One that you'll want to read more than once.

At least that's my hope.

The interesting thing when I say that is that I feel it's taking a life of it's own. I won't have any control as to what will happen. Finally, it'll be read by more than just me and my editor. :)

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that it has begun in earnest. I also hope that your day is going by really well.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment