Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day Fifty-Six


DAY FIFTY-SIX



Title: 

Dream, Recurring

Logline: 

"Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it."


Okay well, I've managed to move through three quarters of this chapter now. Which may mean that I'll be done with this one tomorrow. If not, should definitely be the following day.

This is awesome! Especially if I can finish it tomorrow. That'll put me three whole days ahead of schedule on this section. 

It seems that because my sole focus is getting the rewriting down and complete, so my wife can do her thing, I'm finding no time to get the website up.

However, it also means that I'll have created the space for it as I wait for her to move through the rest of the book. :)

This will be a good thing as I want to get that going as quickly as I can. Plus of course I need to finish the cover.

The sooner I can get it so you can take a look at that and possibly follow me from there the better. Lol.

Anyway, I hope your day is going awesome!

Mark 




No comments:

Post a Comment