Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Day Forty-One


DAY FORTY-ONE

Okay, first of all, I have to say sorry. I didn't get to posting anything yesterday because, even though I had to be somewhere super early, I just felt too exhausted to do any writing afterwards.

I hope you're okay with that.

The weekend kind of went the same way. So I really didn't get very far at all. (It was my intention and hope to be in chapter ten by now.) But that has slowed down a little.

However, I'm back on track and now surging forward! Woohoo!

As I approach chapter ten, I'm realizing that this is really coming together more and more. Things are starting to move a little faster for me as I prepare for Launch.

There is still much to do:

*I have a website to build.
*A newsletter that I want to put out once a week for my subscribers. (What to say in there is important to me.)
*Making sure the cover is looking good.
*Ensure editing is as complete as I can make it, so you'll enjoy the story.
*Begin the process of countdown to launch. (Yes I have an idea when it comes to this. However, I haven't quite developed my complete picture yet.)
*Synopsis for Amazon and cover too.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but it definitely shows that I still have much work to do. Lol.

Anyway, I really feel I'll be making great headway this week. Thank you again for your incredible support. Just being here is awesome!

I hope you have an amazing day! (Whatever day it is for you. :) )

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment