Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Day Fifty-Five


DAY FIFTY-FIVE

Title: 

Dream, Recurring

Logline: 

"Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it."


Welcome to Tuesday (at least it is where I am. Lol.)

So I'm already halfway through the eleventh chapter. This part of the old story only needs some small tweaks to bring it up to the current story-line.

It's awesome to feel that I'm working at a brisk pace on this one. The sooner the better. Lol.

The quicker I reach chapter twelve, the faster I finish. :)

I hope all is well with you today. 

I'm learning a new style of marketing (well new for me anyway). I think that it'll really help me create some solid momentum for the launch.

Learning and acting on that, along with the other things I need to do before the book goes on sale is fun and exciting!

Well, I hope you have a fantastic day!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment