Friday, March 11, 2016

Day Forty-Eight


DAY FORTY-EIGHT

So I missed yesterday because we had the power go out. It came back on later that day but I was already passed the point where I could write anything.

Anyway, here we are, back at it. I've now just reached the halfway point and I'm working hard to interlace new material with old. It's doable but challenging.

I know once I work it in, the chapter will go quicker. (As I feel it has for me.)

This is a lot of fun. I've said it before but there is a reward in creating. No matter what you do. It's kind of cool.

Once this section is complete I'll have just three more to go. Wow, it's starting to get closer. Whew!

I guess I don't have much to say today. Lol. 

Oh, the website will be coming soon. I'll let you know when it's up so you can check it out.

Hope you have an amazing day!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment