Monday, March 21, 2016

Days Fifty-Two, Fifty-Three And Fifty-Four


DAYS FIFTY-TWO, FIFTY-THREE AND FIFTY-FOUR

Title: 

Dream, Recurring

Logline: 

"Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it."

I know it's been a while since my last post but I do have some really good progress to report.

Firstly, I've finished the major overhaul of chapter ten! Woohoo!

Secondly I'm making great advancement with the eleventh chapter. Whew!

In this new one I've already formatted and corrected any notes that were made from the first draft and now I'm already a quarter the way through this one.

If I can keep at a brisk(ish) pace, I might see myself completing this sooner than seven days. (Here's hoping!)

After this I'll have only two left and the need to get my website active so you can take a look at that too.

Of course I'll make any minor corrections that will be needed to get it finally polished to the point where I think you'll really enjoy it.

And then, the countdown will begin!

Anyway, I hope today is an amazing day for you! Wherever you are.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment