Monday, March 7, 2016

Day Forty-Five


DAY FORTY-FIVE

Well, good morning (afternoon or evening, depending where you are in the world. :) )

It's Monday here. Time once again to resume letting you know how things are going. 

So, I've well and truly begun chapter ten. The editing notes are complete and the formatting is over halfway done.

In addition, there is large sections that I'm actually keeping. (There maybe some small tweaks but over all, so far I have this feeling that moving through this part of the book won't take as long as the others have.)

Great news from that point of view. Because the quicker I can do that, the faster I can reach the next chapter.

Which of course means the closer I am to reaching the end of the major editing phase.

Does this mean that I will be done and I'll be ready to publish?

Not quite. I have to have the new material reviewed and I already need to make some small changes to the earlier chapters but it does mean that a large part of the workload will be finished!

Plus, the way in which this novel has unfolded, I think will make you very happy (I hope) to read it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy today and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment