Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day Fifty-Seven


DAY FIFTY-SEVEN

Title:

Dream, Recurring

Logline:

Cynical by nature, a photographer discovers that she's haunted by a being after she starts having a recurring dream, revealing a secret that only the dead know - with the entity bent on keeping it.

This is an amazing day as I have just finished the eleventh chapter! Woohoo! 

Onto the next. Wow!

That's huge for me. Plus very helpful. 

Two more to go and I'll have the major rewriting done. Hopefully there won't be too many corrections from my amazing editor. Lol.

I don't really care about that because I know this book has shaped into the kind of story I always wanted to tell here. Actually it's much more than that.

So what happens when I have this rewriting done?

Good question. 

Well, I'll make the minor changes that my wife noticed in the earlier chapters, which won't take nearly as long.

Then I'll scrub it for grammatical errors.

Once that's done, it'll be ready to copyright and I'll be able to have someone read it through for the first time.

This proofreading will help me ensure that I'm not missing anything and that'll really be the first time anyone will have read it through (besides editing). :)

This is perfect timing.

I'm growing in excitement as it moves closer to being able to finally begin countdown and finally launching the book.

Anyway, I hope your day is going really well and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment