Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day Twenty




DAY TWENTY

Okay, I hope you had an awesome break and today is going great.

So far I have been able to finish four chapters. This is great news as it means I might actually be able to complete the book by Friday. 

If I do that, I'll move it straight into proofreading.

Hopefully that goes well. If it does, then I'm onto copyrighting. 

While I'm waiting for the reading to complete, I'll get my website up and lock in the sales copy.

All of this means that I'll hopefully be able to begin the countdown sooner. Once I start that I should have a "hard date" when the novel will become available, which I think I'll be able to let you know at that point.

In any case, it's going really well and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment