Friday, May 13, 2016

Day Ten


DAY TEN

(For My New Readers:)

I have faith that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to develop your own dreams.

You don't "guess" at the future - you create it!

(Today's Post:)

So I'm now at chapter three removing the "said's" from the dialogue. It's looking good and I'm very happy with my current progress.

My wife finished the editing of the second draft. I have to say I'm very encouraged. She is really good at watching a movie and within the first ten minutes tell you who did it, etc.

Much to my annoyance sometimes. Lol. I often try and prove her wrong but I end up being the one that was off the mark. :)

So I felt that when I embarked on this project that I wanted to create a story where she couldn't get ahead of it. I knew that if I could do that, I would have the novel that I was looking for.

And I think I have.

She told me that she loved it and she couldn't guess at the ending.

I'M ECSTATIC!

Now all I need to do is finish this draft and prepare for countdown. It's going to be a fun one as I move closer to launch.

Realizing what she said to me yesterday put me on cloud nine. I can really see this coming together and it's thrilling!

WOW!

Almost there. Whew...

I hope your day is going really well and I look forward to talking to you some more on Monday.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment