Monday, May 16, 2016

Day Eleven


DAY ELEVEN

(For My New Readers:)

I have Faith that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to develop your own dreams.

You don't "guess" at the future - You create it!

(Today's Post:)

Well, this has been a very productive day. I'm caught up to chapter five and almost halfway through it!

I should be done with it tomorrow. 

This puts me ahead of the schedule that I set myself for this week by a huge amount.

Now I can look at possibly being in chapter seven by Friday.

This is very significant because sections nine through thirteen are already formatted with the dialogue which makes a huge difference.

That ultimately translates into a faster process once I get there. Meaning I'll be able to move into grammatical check and final formatting quicker.

That's when the last of the "polish" will take place and I can move to the proofreading, plus copyrighting phase.

It's during that time I'll be able to get my website made and published. I'm looking forward to that.

I think I'll be able to expand on my marketing plan possibly too. Making sure that I begin sending out "feelers" to the appropriate groups etc.

Anyway, I hope your day is going great and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment