Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day Seven


DAY SEVEN

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reader the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

(Today's Post:)

The changes that I needed to make are done. Now all that's left is to finish with the dialogue, which I should be able to complete that by tomorrow. 

It's looking much better I think. :)

Moving through this part of the novel was critical to correct. It's a small section but still needs the care and attention that everything deserves within the story.

Right now, the rest of it is looking really good. The changes are small in comparison to the last edit. 

I hope to be in the next section by Thursday. 

Remember of course I'm scrubbing grammar last, when all of this is done. At that stage I'll make sure the formatting is looking good too.

Anyway, I hope your day is going great. 

Talk with you some more tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment