Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Day Eight


DAY EIGHT

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

(Today's Post:)

So the fourth chapter is done. Woohoo! Onto the fifth. That was quite the challenge but so worth it. 

I find now that I'm loving the structure of the story, when changes occur it becomes interesting to make those necessary transitions because the book no longer supports it. 

I'm halfway through making those "said" changes. Whew...

I'm sure I will have a few to look out for in the remainder but all in all, it is a good thing.

Anyway, today was very productive. I feel I went through a massive amount and have reached another "chapter" milestone.

It should only take a couple of days to go through the fifth section before moving to the next one. 

That is the hope. That I'm able to shift through this stuff quickly.

I hope today finds you well and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment