Friday, May 6, 2016

Day Five


DAY FIVE

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

(Today's Post:)

Well, I couldn't get to submitting an entry yesterday because I found we were having some technical difficulties. (They aren't completely resolved yet but I am able to get this out.)

Anyway, I have moved through chapter three as far as I can for right now and I'm in the next section.

Feels great to be shifting through this stuff so quickly. The fourth one though is going to take some thought as I need to change the mood of a character. However, I know it's not going to be a major overhaul. I just want to take care as I go through this one. :)

I'm also learning more and more about marketing. It's amazing what that really can do, if done correctly.

Time will tell if I have it right.

I hope you have an incredible weekend and I'll talk to you some more on Monday. :)

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment