Monday, May 9, 2016

Day Six


DAY SIX

(For My New Readers:)

It is my hope that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to follow your own dreams.

(Today's Post:)

Well, I've begun the fourth chapter. It's actually going really well as I work through the changes that I need to do in this section. I should be completed with that by tomorrow and working to have the dialogue flow better.

Once that happens I should be ready to move to the next one. 

My wife has the last five chapters. I'm hoping she likes these and there is minimum changes to do so I can move through that with lightning speed. (We'll see. Lol.)

I want to take a moment to write about my feelings too.

Because this process is a lengthy one. Getting the book ready for publication is both exciting and frustrating. I know I want it in your hands but I don't want you to be disappointed either. This causes me to make sure that what I'm writing is the best I can (which I think I am) and it also take time.

It is thrilling to be becoming so near-at-hand to countdown. The light at the end of the tunnel edging ever closer. At this point I'm just wanting to get that going but I know I can't. I realize that if I do that I won't be serving the book in the best way. So it becomes frustrating. 

I just can't wait to be able to say "here it is! I hope you enjoy."

Anyway, I hope you have an incredible day and I look forward to talking to you some more tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment