Friday, May 20, 2016

Day Fourteen


DAY FOURTEEN

(For My New Readers:)

I have faith that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to develop your own dreams. Bringing them to life.

You don't "guess" at the future - You create it!

(Today's Post:)

Wow! All I have to say is wow. 

I have completed chapter seven which lines me up perfectly for the eighth one beginning next week.

If I can move through that in one day I believe that I reach the end of the book by Friday.

This would set me up after Memorial Day weekend to just work the grammatical check and final formatting.

Wow!

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel become brighter and brighter.

Can you achieve the goal that you're setting out for next week?

I really think I can. Especially since I'm working through each chapter quicker than I thought I ever could.

I know time will tell. For sure but I just can't help think that I stand a great shot of reaching it.

Why is that important?

Because the faster I can begin the countdown, the faster the book will be launched and ultimately put in your hands if you so choose.

I think the novel is good and I hope you are able to enjoy it.

Reaching my readers is most important because I love the fact that telling a story where you might like it is pretty cool.

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome Friday and great weekend.

Talk to you next week.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment