Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Day Twelve


DAY TWELVE

(For My New Readers:)

I have faith that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe just maybe become inspired to develop your own dreams. Bringing them to life.

You don't "guess" at the future - You create it!

(Today's Post:)

Well, yesterday I had to be somewhere which I completely forgot about. So here I am today. Sorry about that.

I have finished the fifth chapter and am now ready to work on the next one.

I realize that the next three (six, seven and eight) maybe a little slow going as I rework the dialogue.

However, once I get past that it should go pretty quick.

I'm looking forward to having the grammar and final formatting complete too. Big moments in the life of this novel.

I actually almost didn't finish this section because there was so much of it to do.

That's the nature of writing. It's all about rewriting. :)

One step at a time as I move closer and closer to being able to get it in your hands.

I hope your day is going great and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment