Monday, May 23, 2016

Day Fifteen


DAY FIFTEEN

(For My New Readers:)

I have faith that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to develop your own dreams. Bringing them to life.

You don't "guess" at the future - You create it!

(Today's Post:)

So I have finished chapter eight. This was always a question on my mind from last week because I felt that if I could do that today, I would stand the best chance of reaching the end of the book by Friday.

What made you think that way?

Actually, that's a good question.

Simply put, that was the last section which had the most work to do. Now I do know that in the next chapter I will be adding my last note from my editor. (I have reached the point in the story to be able to make sense of it when you read it.)

However, beyond that, all of the major changes will be in replacing the "said's".

That's the easy part.

At that point I expect to be able to correct two sections a day, even if it takes me all of tomorrow to move through the next one, I believe the pace from the rest of them will be a whole lot quicker.

What comes next?

As of next week, after the three day break, I will move into the grammatical checks and final formatting.

Once that is done, I will have it proofread to verify that the novel flows as it should.

If that passes, I will be finally done with the writing process and able to move to the next step - copyrighting.

I'm closing in on the finish line and I'm growing more and more excited as I reach it.

I hope your day is going great and I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment