Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day Thirteen


DAY THIRTEEN

(For My New Readers:)

I have faith that as you read this blog, reading the "behind-the-scenes" as it were, you not only enjoy the ride but maybe, just maybe become inspired to develop your own dreams. Bringing them to life.

You don't "guess" at the future - You create it!

(Today's Post:)

Wow! Well I surprised myself and completed the sixth chapter!

This means that my goal that I set out on Monday to reach the seventh by Friday has been achieved. 

This is really good news as the quicker I can get done with everything the faster I can begin the countdown.

Having said that, I still have two more sections that may really slow me down. I won't know until I begin work on them as to how fast I can push through the material.

The good news is, I have just one more noted addition to make within the story - which is minor. I can then just continue with the rest of the novel correcting the last of it before I move to the final grammatical check and formatting.

I couldn't ask for a better day!

So I may not have much to say today but what I am talking about is very significant. (I think. :) )

As a final point of discussion I believe my marketing plan is coming together nicely. I have great confidence that the way to do this is what everyone does. (For example getting "reviews" for your product before you begin advertising.)

For an author, reviews on their work are everything. It can make or break the story.

Besides that, moving into the "best-seller's" list is also huge. Reaching those milestones help sell more books.

It's a proven fact that best-seller lists tell people that there must be something good about this work for it to be there. So it helps their buying decision.

My hope is that this work of fiction can be read by as many people as possible.

Time will tell. :)

I hope your day is going great and I look forward to talking to you some more tomorrow.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment