Monday, November 11, 2019

Book 1 Has Arrived... Again


***Dream, Recurring***

This post contains information of the book release and two weeks after...

The description is as follows:

Lucy and Samantha are a two-person team of paranormal investigators, dedicated to discovering the secrets of their home in Island River. Cynical by nature, and after the collapse of her marriage, Lucy doesn’t believe in the stories of ghosts and spirits – despite Samantha’s superstitions.

But when a recurring dream appears in her sleep night after night, Lucy soon finds herself questioning her convictions. As she falls deeper into her dreams, the strange world beyond begins to reveal itself. She uncovers a darkness which is only known by those that have passed on long ago, and the mysterious house at the heart of it all.

With old demons resurfacing to haunt her, Lucy must discover the truth about the world in her dreams – and in the process face the dark entity who is determined to keep it hidden no matter the cost…

If you like a paranormal mystery with a dash of romance, then you won’t want to miss Dream Recurring. Grab your copy today!

This publication is a revision of the first. I made improvements based on some fantastic reviews that came in.

The trouble is, you don’t know me.

Why would you want to buy this book in the first place?

Great question.

Trusting me is a big deal. That’s why I love the fact that Amazon has a sample you can read for free if you’re on the fence.

I listened to my reviewers and always want to improve my storytelling, so you have a better experience.

Even though I first published three years ago, I consider myself a new author. Most importantly, a new series that you can follow from the beginning.

I also want to make it easy for you.

The price of the ebook is $0.99 for a limited time. After that, it will go back to its regular price of $4.99

Here’s what people had to say:

Daniel's review:
 Great read. Next book, please…
You will want to set some time aside to read this book in one sitting. A great fall ghost story with lots of paranormal twists and turns. I have a feeling we’re not done with this house just yet…

Kelly H. review:
 New Author writes an original for this Fall Season.
If you want an excellent read for the fall season. Something spooky, eerie, and full of twists and turns, this is a paranormal story that will make you jump.

A Customer's review:
Great captivating story
I can't wait for Mark's next book. I had a hard time putting it down. Easy, captivating, suspenseful, and a bit of a love story!

These reviews are from the original edition. The basic story is the same, but now with greater depth and much better storytelling.

If you:

Like to read a good ghost story
Discover a new author, but don’t want to spend full price on their ebook
Follow a new series from the beginning
Just make sure you read it with the lights on



Two Weeks Later...


So it has been two weeks since the launch of the revised version of Dream, Recurring and sales are moving along really well.

I would ask that if you have finished reading the book to give an honest review.

I love reading them. It was the reason why I made the improvements,  and I'm glad I did. But mostly, future readers would love to hear your opinion.

If you do give a review, may I also ask that you share it on Amazon and Goodreads please, since fresh reviews help to show current activity. Here are the links:

Goodreads - Dream, Recurring

Amazon - Dream, Recurring

I hope you enjoy.

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment